Travel insurance provides coverage for road, rail, sea and air for accidental occurrence whilst travelling.
Travel Insurance can be arranged on Single-Trip, Annual or Family Basis.
Most travel insurance policies provide the following basic cover:
- Death & Permanent Disablement
- Medical and Dental Expenses
- Hospital Confinement Benefit
- Emergency Medical Evacuation and Repatriation
- Hospital and Compassionate Visit
- Personal Baggage
- Baggage Delay
- Personal Money and Travel Documents
- Travel Delay
- Travel Misconnection
- Personal Liability
- Kidnap and Hostage
- Overbooked Flight
- Emergency Mobile Phone Charges
- Home Contents Cover
- Rental Vehicle Excess
- Suicide, attempted suicide, self-inflicted injury
- Any pre-existing conditions
- Travel booked or undertaken against medical advice
- Engaging in or taking part in naval, military or air forces services or operations
- Accident while engaging in dangerous sports
- Pregnancy or childbirth
- Air-travel (except as a fare-paying passenger)
- Consequential loss of any kind
- Any claim arising from sexually transmitted disease.
- Any claim arising from direct participation in criminal, unlawful or terrorist act
If you like to know more, please Contact Us.